1. The materials on this Website are intended to be for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. We cannot guarantee that the information you view on or through this website will necessarily apply to your facts or that the information is accurate due to changes in laws that may have occurred since the Website was posted or updated. Each legal problem must be considered on its individual facts and different jurisdictions may have different laws and regulations. As a result, you should not act or rely on any information on this Website without seeking the advice of a competent attorney licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction for your particular problem. Musacchio & Montanari, P.C. expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that the materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions other than the State of California, USA.
2. The attorneys for Musacchio & Montanari, P.C. are licensed to practice law in the States of California and Nevada. While the Website can be accessed worldwide, each State or country has their own laws and regulations that may differ from those jurisdictions in which our firm practices law. In all matters relating to this Website or in your use or reference thereof for any purpose you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California shall apply without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, and that in any dispute relating to the Website or your use or reference thereto, you agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Contra Costa County and/or the United States District Court for the Northern District of California with respect to such dispute.
3. Musacchio & Montanari, P.C. assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained in the Website or any site referenced therein. The content in the Website is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
4. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT MUSACCHIO & MONTANARI, P.C. DOES NOT REPRESENT YOU SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE ACCESSED OUR SITE. Your use of our Website or the information contained therein does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. Hiring a lawyer is an important decision and you should the information contained in the Website, as well as, other relevant factors in making such decisions.
5. We encourage you to send us e-mail. However, if you communicate with us in connection with a matter for which we do not already represent you, you should not send us confidential or sensitive information via e-mail, because your communication will not be treated as privileged or confidential. If you communicate with us by e-mail in connection with a matter for which we currently represent you, you should note that the Internet is a public forum and security of such correspondence using this medium is very uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages, you accept the risks of such uncertainty and the potential for lack of confidentiality over the Internet.
6. Our Website contains links to other resources on the Internet. Those links are provided solely as aids to assist you in locating other Internet resources that may be of interest to you. They are not intended to state or imply that Musacchio & Montanari, P.C. sponsors, is affiliated or associated with such linked sites.
7. In the event you need to contact an attorney concerning this website you may do so to our Pleasant Hill, California location at (925) 465-3950.
8. Copyright Notice: This Website was created by Musacchio & Montanari, P.C.
You are granted permission to view, store, print, reproduce, and distribute any pages within this Website for personal use only provided that you do not modify any page and provided you include this page with any distribution.
|Home : Mission : Practice Areas : Attorneys : Clientele : Links : Contact Us : Disclaimer|
|Copyright 2006-2013 Musacchio & Montanari, P.C., All Rights Reserved|